Tuesday 15 January 2013

Day Ten of Daniels Diet

Good Morning,


“… Oh that you would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, and that your hand would be with me, and that you would keep me from evil. That I may not cause pain.  So God granted him what he requested.”   (1 Chronicles 4:10)

You have reached the last day. Now is the time to start planning for the future. If you want to go on with the diet for another 2- 5-10 or 20 days don’t stop. However - Use wisdom and monitor how you are feeling and press on only if you feel good and desire to continue. For those who are looking forward to adding other foods, enjoy. Remember you can undertake the diet as often as you desire and whenever you choose.

If you have been praying specifically for something, then as this scripture states, believe this –“ So God granted him (you) what  (you) he requested.”


“What now?” you may well ask.
So tomorrow you weigh in and measure and record the results + the symptoms check list. Compare the records of how you were before and after the 10-day detox program. Email me the results philip@wisdomforhealth.net
Congratulate yourself on the changes, no matter how large or small they may be. Appreciate the changes you have been able to create in such a short time.


i will be blogging for another couple of days and sending newsletters with the winners for the 2 prizes I promised. I will continue  to help you find and follow a health plan that suits you as an individual and one you can live with in the long term. Food is to be enjoyed of course but it is the choices and amounts we all need to have a plan for.

My Day 10

Slept in a little this morning and had quality time with my wife and shared Bible reading and communion with her.
 I will exercise tonight.
Juice + fruit for mid morning.
Salad again for lunch
nuts
tonight - legumes and cooked vegetables
Summary:
As you may have noticed - i make the 10 day diet as simple and easy as i can. however i do have a recipe book that will help you find more interesting dishes to eat.
I found this time on Daniels diet - I ate too many nuts for 2 days and felt the affects. I also ate too many high GI fruits like mangoes and stone fruits and bananas. Although i feel good on these foods it probably would not help weight loss.

look forward to talking to you tomorrow for the conclusion of Daniels diet and to set up the next phase to follow - so you don't fall back into the old habits.

cheers

philip


No comments:

Post a Comment