I always get a huge Buzz when people send me their testimony after doing Daniels Diet & there are literally hundreds and hundreds of them.
This is another one from USA - be encouraged Daniels Diet does help many people... the only criteria is that you have to 'do it'.
Here are some of my results from your Daniels Diet diet . . . and I'm on day 10:
1. My clothes grew - (ha) they are now too big for me
2. I'm not as stressed - (I LOVE this part)
3. I haven't used my APAP machine for 4 nights - no snoring!! WOW - this is HUGE!!
4. I just plain "feel better" than I have in a long time
5. I have more energy (Who knew?!!)
6. I lost 9 pounds as of this AM (WHAT??????) YES - I'm shockingly pleased! (but the scale is still too high!)
7. I don't miss chocolate as much as I thought I would - another shocker!
8. Prayer combined with this Diet is a real winner and is SO important
I read the "Post Diet" section of the book last night again, and yes, I'll start with eggs, and fish, but I'm gonna go another week on Daniels Diet - before I do that cuz I'm so excited with my progress. Oh, I discovered a hummus (made from garbanzo beans, cilantro, garlic, lemon juice etc). and it's all editable on the diet, and it's SO good, but can't eat too much (a little goes a LONG way) cuz it's HOT! Great on salads with lemon juice mixed.
Remember your squash soup recipe Well, leave off the broth, (steam the squash) and add the curry/onion/celery - Mmmmm nummy! I need to find a way to make vegetable stew - I'm thinking I could just do the "no peek stew recipe without the meat and use fresh tomatoes, onions, green peps instead of the canned stewed tomatoes.
thanks so much....
I still get amazed at the different and varied healing's that take place when undertaking Daniels diet - weight loss just being one of the wonderful things that happen.