Sunday 15 April 2018

Right to the sick bay at the Doctors office.


Junk food is a multibillion-dollar industry and a majority are following it.

A recent report from the CDC reveals nearly 90 percent of people surveyed did not eat adequate amounts of fruits and vegetables to support optimal health. I said the same thing in my book Daniels Diet back in 2012.

I have recently released my new book ‘Daniels Weight Loss Diet’ – to help and educate on how to eat healthy. People who follow my books advice have wonderful health and healing testimonies. Why – because what you do and don’t eat has huge ramifications on your health and energy.



If you enjoyed this post, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Facebook. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Philip Bridgeman
philip@optusnet.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment